The Negro League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Negro League

5 posters

Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN

Poll

Switch to ESPN rather than Yahoo?

[ 3 ]
    Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN Bar_left27%Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN Bar_left73%Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN Bar_right [73%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Cubans
    Cubans

Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN Empty Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN

Post  Cubans Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am

Just thought I'd throw it out there
    Steelheads
    Steelheads
    Admin

Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN Empty Re: Vote to switch from Yahoo to ESPN

Post  Steelheads Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:52 am

I am very much against this idea. We have always used Yahoo and have a lot of historical league data on there. If you like ESPN that much simply use it as a reference on player information, I think it would be foolish to change.
    Cubans
    Cubans

Post  Cubans Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:54 am

it's just an option. doesn't mean it has to happen, just sayin that we never really voted on which we all wanted and as much historical data is in yahoo, i tend to like espn a little better cause its 100% free. idk, its like why did we go with espn for football rather than yahoo? just my thoughts
    sportsboy010

Post  sportsboy010 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 pm

i agree...i hate espn for this. i have done it before and am not a fan at all.
    BlackYankees
    BlackYankees
    Admin

Post  BlackYankees Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:28 pm

mcgrath u r a foolish mutha fucka.....stickin to yahoo regardless...im the commish bitch!
    Steelheads
    Steelheads
    Admin

Post  Steelheads Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 pm

BlackYankees wrote:mcgrath u r a foolish mutha fucka.....stickin to yahoo regardless...im the commish bitch!

BOOM Roasted!
    ABCs
    ABCs

Post  ABCs Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:29 am

I'm as Pro-ESPN as you'll find. However...we've been using Yahoo. All the data is on there. And it's really not that hard to look at boxscores. Are you that neurotic that you need to see the standings EVERY night?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm